Semen and Sperm Info




Online Resources

Semen Volume Pills - Why they work.

We always hear the same question from men after they've tried semen volume capsules for a few months. "Wow - how do they work so well?" The reason behind their effectiveness is quite simple.

Semen pills work so well because they contain a potent blend of ingredients known for centuries to boost semen production. However it's only been recently that scientists and doctors have worked together to blend all these compounds together into one safe and potent formula. Each semen volume pill contains a few of their own 'secret' ingredients, but in general they are comprised of 10-15 vitamins and minerals known for their "semen boosting' qualities.

Semen capsules such as Semenax work within the body to dramatically increase and enrich the seminal fluids which make up 98% of semen (the other 2% of semen is comprised of sperm). Within 2-3 months men will generally experience about a 500% increase in the their semen load size. Accordingly, ejaculation strength and orgasm intensity experience a similar increase, as there is much more volume of seminal fluid to be ejaculated through the urethra.

The benefits of using a semen supplement are many, and have been enjoyed by millions of men worldwide. Next we'll show you the main ingredients of various semen volume pills to explain why they work so well.

Semen volume pill ingredients. 

Here is a summary of the main ingredients in the different semen volume pills. This does not cover every single ingredient, as each semen pill tends to have some special proprietary ingredients unique to their formula.

Semenax ingredients - The main ingredients of Semenax are: L-Arginine HCL, L-Lysine, Epimedium Sagittatum, Zinc Oxide, L-Carnitine, Catuaba Bark, Pumpkin seed, Maca, Vitamin E, Zinc Aspartate, Muira Puama, Hawthorne, Tribulus Terrestris, Avena Sativa Extract, and more.

Volumaxx ingredients - The main ingredients of Volumaxx capsules are: Zinc, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, Horny Goat Weed, Muira Puama, Hawthorn Berry, Cranberry Juice Extract, L-Carnitine, Catuaba Bark, Pumpkin Seed, Tribulus Fruit, Oat Straw, Maca, Longjack, Sarsparilla Root, and Licorice Root.

Volume Pills ingredients - The main ingredients of VolumePills are: Solidilin, Xi lan rou gui, Hong hua fen, Ku Gua, Trihydroxyflavone 4,5, and 7; San guo mu, Dong Chong Xia Cao, Zinc Oxide, Ling Zhi, Xian Mao, Shatarvi, Drilizen, Fucus Vesiculosus, and more.

These semen volume pills are very effective in creating a dramatic increase in semen production, due to the fact that they use a combination of many ingredients known to boost semen production - in the required dosage of each. When getting a steady supply of the proper nutrients to create optimal semen production, the body responds quite quickly, and you'll notice much bigger semen loads, usually in a period of 4-8 weeks.
To Learn more about semen volume pill ingredients:
  Visit to learn more about Semenax ingredients

  Visit to learn more about Volumaxx ingredients

  Visit to learn more about Volume Pills ingredients

  < Semenax >    

order semenax now

   < Volumaxx >    

order volumaxx

  <Volume Pills>  

  order volumepills now